Transcripts & Release of Records

  • Transcript Procedures

    Students who attended the Brighton Alternative and Adult Education program should call (810) 299-4046 for their transcripts. Requests for high school transcripts for former students or proof of graduation must be submitted in writing with the student’s signature. Official transcripts must be mailed in a sealed envelope directly to the training program, college or university. Please allow ten working days for processing. Include the current date, the student’s full name - at the time of attendance, the last year attended or the year of graduation, the student’s birth date, a contact number where you can be reached and the address where the transcript should be sent.  If you graduated more than one year ago, there will be a $5 fee for each transcript to cover processing costs. Checks should be made out to Brighton High School and mailed to the Counseling Office at Brighton High School, 7878 Brighton Road, Brighton, MI 48116. Requests not requiring payment may be faxed to (810) 299-4160.



    Release of Records Form - see link below

Related Files