Class Guidelines for Success
- Be prepared for class - bring PLANNERS, pencils, etc. to class everyday.
- Be to class on time and ready to learn.
- Listen to and follow directions - ask questions
- Respect the people, equipment and furnishings in the art room. Get permission to use other's art materials.
- Use all tools safely and properly.
- Be honest and accountable for your actions.
- Use your time wisely - stay on task and work towards project and assignments objectives.
- Work quietly - use appropriate language and have appropriate conversations.
- Be responsible for work area and tools - clean up after yourself!
- Have a positive attitude - you CAN do it!